Subject: [Leica] Wear that sunscreen!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:23:58 -0500

Hi Larry,

Good luck with the surgery.  I had small places removed from the tops of
both ears many years ago.  Since my hairline long ago receded, my most
recent encounter was to get some squamous cell carcinomas removed from my
scalp.  It is just something that most of us will likely encounter if we
live long enough.  In my case, they got all of the bad stuff.  I hope the
same for you.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA