Subject: [Leica] Blog Updated: First Communion
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:41:00 +0530

Nice traditional set of photographs.

Actually, whenever I am on the streets around a religious artifice or
building, (which is very often!) and watch the blind rituals, shorn of most
meaning, going on, I really wonder why, when most of the world's dangerous
fracture points, violence and imbecile behaviour is associated with
religion, are people logically still religious? Is it the psychological
comfort of tribal loyalty upgraded for modern society?

End of rant!

Cheers
Jayanand