Subject: [Leica] IMG: Witness Wednesday
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:39:47 +0530

Ric,
That happens everywhere, and it is quite legal, but the developing
demographics of the USA will put paid to this tactic within a
generation, unless, of course, the Republicans change their views big
time. By the way, this could happen only because the Republicans were
in power at that time, which takes me back to my earlier cliche - you
get what you vote for!
Cheers
Jayanand