Subject: [Leica] hands……
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 08:47:25 -0400

Steve thanks for posting. A nice set of photos.
Reminded me of a very famous black and white photo taken by the "Queen of
the Leica", Ilse Bing. A very simple yet powerful photo of a pair of leather
gloves, that was on the front cover of the April issue of LFI in 1996.
Perhaps an idea to incorporate into your series some way. But adding ones
hand or hands along with the glove.

Scott