Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 5 Issues
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

This upgrade was the first that didn't really seem all that compelling to
begin with, and given that laundry list of bugs I decided to cancel my order
with B&H.? Actually, the only thing that I'd seen in this upgrade that was
really interesting was the faster processing times that Julianna Kost
mentioned in one of her videos on the upgrade.

Too bad...maybe Adobe isn't putting as much effort into purchased/standalone
programs now.

John