Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Washington Trip
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:26:57 -0500

Great stuff as usual.  I like the one with the six-second exposure.  John
Sexton came to Oklahoma to teach a seminar on printing, but we photographed
as well.  One day before we headed out John passed out a reciprocity failure
chart for TriX and TMax, since our evening exposures ("golden hour") could
be quite long.  I said, umm, John, there is something different here in
Oklahoma.  But in our evening forays there was not a hint of wind, and I had
several 30-second or so exposures.

Ken