Subject: [Leica] Sun Time Editorial
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 03:45:57 +0000

Sadly that has become widespread :-( Still a few decent papers left
globally.....

john
on behalf of Bill Pearce [billcpearce at cox.net]

We have no source for real news anymore, we are the victims of our own
foolishness. Fair and balanced my ass, and not like Cnn is much better. We
want everything in bite sized pieces. No one under about 35 has the patience
to sit down and read a newspaper. Real  news about complex issues cannot be
put into a small bite. We have become a country of idiots.

End rant.