Subject: [Leica] Fuji 18 - 55 quality
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 18:01:30 -0500

Nathan, Howard, Peter

Thanks much for the comments.  It looks like the XE-1 with the 35mm 1.4 and
the 18-55 is a good way to start.  Later they will probably add a fast 50mm.
Not full frame, but something has to give.  I'm not going to spend $7,000 on
a camera body, and I'm tired of traveling with huge SLR's and lenses.  This
way I would have my GF-1 with the 20 and 45 lenses for my wife to use, or
the other way around - she has the better eye in the family by far.

Ken