Subject: [Leica] PESO: Admiration
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:46:42 -0400

Many thanks, especially coming from you!!!

I gravitate to any group that is passionate about something--from drag to
Christian Rock to naked bike riding.  Someday I'll make it to the Internet
Cat Video festival (and am peeved that I discovered a My Little Pony
conference about a week too late.)

Best,
Jim

PS.  On another forum, one person commented that "Fie on Gravity" looked
as though she was shoplifting tennis balls.  Another fellow replied that
he knew the fellow under the mascara, and that may well have been the
case!