Subject: [Leica] Mini Me M release
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:03:29 +0530

They are thinking about the gift market for ladies in China. This is a
pretty good product for that niche market, and would ad $$$$ to the
bottomline. They have to sell their products, you know! They were never
going to announce a Fuji killer - despite the fantasies on the list - it
would cannibalize their M240 market big time - they are not dumb.
Would any of you have actually bought one if it had better specs? I doubt
it. Why crib in that case?
Cheers
Jayanand