Subject: [Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:32:03 +0000

Nobody has an issue with aperture priority (only automation in an M), it is
program mode where camera decides both what aperture and shutter speed to
use (based on some scale) I can see no photographic merit in.

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there)