Subject: [Leica] Glossy Mac screen
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:28:13 +0000

IPS technology (In-plane switching) is a type of screen, another is TN, and
has been in Mac monitors for years. I see they are now laminating an
antireflective coating to the back of the cover glass, not sure how that
will reduce reflections off the front layer.....

john

Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Glossy Mac screen)