Subject: [Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there - TED
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:18:33 +0200

Agreed - the book is there on the shelf to my right, signed by Uncle
Ted.

To each their own as you put it so well - for me it is KISS, plain
vanilla kiss and I shoot landscapes, cats, people on the streets,
shadows, buildings, flowers, drain pipes, works of art, old paint,
name-it-I-shoot-it.

Thanks you Ted for bringing common sense and measure to this useless
debate.

Be well!

Amiti?s
Philippe