Subject: [Leica] PESO: Fuji high ISO / thanks, Rabs!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:44:29 +0200

If the M9 is like the M8, then it has a way to set the minimum speed--in
which case it matters much less. With the Fuji, the minimum (in
aperture-priority mode) appears to be the factory default of 1/30 and there
is no way to change it--so setting both aperture and shutter speed manually
and letting the ISO carry all of the adjustment is the only way.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain