Subject: [Leica] Computer Quote
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 21:00:52 -0400

Thanks, Geoff.  I hate to bother Brian with computer suggestions when he
already does so much for us!!  It sounds like he has had more than his
share of problems lately.  I'm taking notes on everything that is being
recommended and will not proceed until I'm sure that I know what I'm doing.
 That may take awhile!

Tina