Subject: [Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:13:58 -0400

What's so cool about this is that it give you a way to set a minimum shutter
speed on the X Pro-1, something not otherwise possible, and with manual
focus lenses you can zone focus in bright light, too, and still know you
will get good exposures.

Now, if there was only some way to lock focus magnification on in the Fuji,
then you could use the EVF for focus and an external optical finder for
framing.  It would be like shooting with a IIIg.  This only applies to Leica
lenses, though.  With the Fuji's it still makes sense to me go auto focus.

I've only used auto-ISO rarely, but with the good high-ISO performance of
many cameras demonstrated, I think I will use it routinely now since I know
I can establish a minimum shutter speed.

Dick