Subject: [Leica] obviously subjective - yet interesting
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:10:48 +0200 (CEST)

I am not surprised--the excellence of Leica lenses has never been
questioned by anybody on this list. One can argue whether they are worth
the price etc., but the quality is without question.

This afternoon I was shooting a statue we have in the lobby of our office
using a 40-year old 50mm Summilux on my Fuji X-Pro 1. It was a pleasure.

Cheers,
Nathan