Subject: [Leica] My house
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:06:28 -0700

If you find yourself needing a place you're more than welcome to hide out at
our place in Arizona, Sonny. I know it's unlikely since you'll want to be on
top of the repairs and your insurance should help you find temporary lodging
if you need them.

But it's there in every so scenic Black Canyon City, if you need an escape.
That would give us joy.

Adam