Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

If you're in a situation that allows really fine lighting control, I can see
that being entirely possible.? I find it hard to fathom that .jpg algorithms
can be significantly more demanding than K25 or Velvia, for example.

But I wind up tweaking most of my files simply because for me lighting
control is rare-to-nonexistent and the algorithms I see in software seem to
be optimized for a certain type of screen viewing... and that's not what I
need.

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Fuji XE-1)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Fuji XE-1)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Fuji XE-1)