Subject: [Leica] IMG: Moral Monday (for Lottermoser)
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 06:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

It appears more and more that you get who the guys who programmed the
computers DECIDED you voted for.? Which candidate you MEANT to vote for is,
finally, not relevant to anything.

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Moral Monday (for Lottermoser))