Subject: [Leica] Imagescience Computer Recommendation
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:57:25 +1000

Tina, sorry I thought you knew that the link I sent was from a guy here in
Aus. I am sure that you would be paying quite a bit less for the parts than
here in any case.
If you follow the link to the Aus pc people that build it you can get the
list of the exact brand  and type of parts they recommend. You could use
that with whoever you find over your way. There must be many? Better to
have it assembled or you by someone that really knows their job too

*Breathe in, breathe out, move on* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman