Subject: [Leica] Selma, Alabama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:52:03 +0530

Tina,
Thanks, looks like the demographics haven't changed in 50 years, and
neither has the poverty. I am curious - where are all the males? This is
the absolute opposite to the sex ratios in India, probably in Asia, where
male kids are preferred, they are a better old age insurance policy. Maybe
the women from these places should think of emigrating to this part of the
world, of course they would have a hard life as (usually) farmer's
wives...but at least they would have a life!
Cheers
Jayanand