Subject: [Leica] Memory Card organizers...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:08:12 +0530

Franks,
I regularly go into very inhospitable climes and conditions as far as
delicate equipment is concerned, and I have never managed to mangle a card
yet. They are, I have decided, pretty robust things that do not break up
easily. I have even had cards, both SDHC and CF, go through washing machine
cycles and emerge totally unscathed.
Cheers
Jayanand