Subject: [Leica] Chicago Sun Times
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 10:33:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Again, the Sprint advert says it all for my mind...

"...that?s the 'beauty' of social media. A billion roving photojournalists,
cataloging the human experience through innovative user interface".
(completely free of charge or consequence)?

Seems sadly ironic that many "older" photogs who practised for decades as
"tradesmen"
but recognised and embraced the "Shift" are now being "consumed" by it.

Montie

>>Sonny,
They would go bankrupt sooner. The news media universe is changing, that is
all there is to it. Either you accept it and develop new skills to survive,
or keep denying it and get laid off.
Cheers
Jayanand