Subject: [Leica] Leica M (Type 240) Experience
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 17:28:50 -0700

Hi Bob,

Glad to hear your analysis is similar to mine, but mine was based only on
reading others' reports.  I'll stick with the M9.  Maybe the next iteration
of the digital M will be enough to warrant the upgrade $.

Actually, after playing with the Sony that has the level indicator in the
finder, that electronic aid is way up on the list of features that would
actually help my photography.

(I'd also like to see a 35 f2 with the quality of the 50 f/2 Apo.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com  (A few new shots from Chicago)