Subject: [Leica] Interview
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:21:09 -0700

> On 5/29/2013 10:01 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:
>> Thanks to Atula Gupta, a friend of my younger son, Aditya:
>>
>> http://indiasendangered.com/interview-jayanand-govindraj-capturing-moments-in-the-wild/

Hi Jayanand,
A most interesting and informative interview! Much for one to learn from
when considering a stint at shooting wildlife at any time anywhere. Often we
see incredible captured moments that look like it's a piece of cake
photographing wild life. But in reality it's quite probably one of the
toughest subjects one can engage in.

I'm always in awe when I see what the lads put on screen here. I know I
would never meet the critiria of patients required to capture them.
thanks for posting.
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)