Subject: [Leica] Burlesque (Blog) - > Gerry
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 01:32:29 +0200

Thanks again Gerry for your always kind words. The years I shall document
such things I was always working, my time for photography was mainly for
family shots,  some Saturdays I went to do a walk and shot but it is
impossible afford a project if you are just an amateur week end photographer.

Cheers
Lluis

El 26/05/2013, a las 20:47, Gerry Walden escribi?: