Subject: [Leica] a photographer sued
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 12:49:01 -0500

Always Interesting to discover where we draw our lines in sand.
I love people watching;
on the street;
in the parks, malls and other gatherings.
Hard not to raise camera to eye
to record the human condition.

I also love seeing how people live;
Including gazing in windows as I walk or drive.
Though pointing the camera through the window of a "private residence" seems
beyond my limit ethically, morally and I'd guess legally. At he same time
I've certainly photographed people on "private residential porches." and
I've seen photos on this list of such porches. The line blurs between street
and porch and seems to harden when glass is placed between the street and
the "room."

a note off the iPad, George