Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 09:39:56 -0600

Tina,

I use a similar SSD rather than a hard disk on my PC at work and it would
also
work in a an empty bay.  You would need the adapter plate shown on the
Amazon
link if you have a 3.5" bay,  and a SATA cable if you don't have an extra
one of
those.  Spare bays are usually wired with a power cable.  If not then a "Y"
adapter can be used,
<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=sata+power+y+adapter>.

John