Subject: [Leica] New mysterious Leica compact
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 07:58:33 +0000

Ah, now bad mouthing the new (and much vaunted by you) M probably without
having seen, never mind used, one ;-) To me it is quite simple, I run one
(expensive) system so there are no overlaps in equipment.....

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New mysterious Leica compact)