Subject: [Leica] My Photo Awards by Camera-Leica Tops the List
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 01:42:16 +0200

Thanks for this interesting information Alan, but for me is an statistical
point, as bigger is the number of good photographers that use a Leica there
are more chances, or probabilities to have more awards.

Here in Spain it is similar with the Lottery, the people buy more tickets
where the Lottery was won, and there are more probabilities

Just my opinion ... I don't want offend anybody

Cheers
Lluis

El 22/05/2013, a las 05:51, Alan Magayne-Roshak escribi?: