Subject: [Leica] All quiet on the LUG front
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:50:31 -0700

Well there was an earthquake of about 5.8 just outside of Sacramento. I
believe the 1989 quake that collapsed a portion of the Bay Bridge, Cypress
freeway structure and burned down houses in the SF Marina district was
about 7.8. I think that's 100X greater if my understanding of the Richter
scale is correct...

At any rate, for some stupid layman reason I'm always glad for the smaller
ones as I, in my small un-geologically trained mind, believe these small
ones relieve pressure and help delay the really big one...