Subject: [Leica] An invisible man in Chicago (at the intersection of Michigan Avenue and East Delaware Place)
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:57:59 -0400

You're missing an additional irony here. The "invisible" man is actually
the most powerful graphic element in your composition, whereas the 4 suits
share a common type, but no visibly individual identity (with the amusing
exception that one of them has an "identity" only by virtue of having it
printed on his chest). To further the theme of visibility you and your
camera made them visible, by virtue of taking their picture, something they
offered you $20 to erase (a contemptible gesture imo).

-Lew Schwartz