Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 09:24:59 +0100

My point was not that one should not use small apertures, merely that at the
smaller apertures the difference between the finest lenses and more modest
ones is much smaller, so paying a great deal of money for lenses which will
rarely be used in a way which displays their superiority is not a wise
allocation of funds.
OTOH I am rarely accused of allocating funds wisely myself...
FD