Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 02:48:38 -0400

I take grab shots in the street I just don't do it right in peoples faces.
Of their faces. As I don't have a backup D700.
The long standing idea on the lug that the high quality of Leica glass is
waste of time much of it I think misinterpreting Erwin's wringing I find
uncanny but amazingly hard to shake off.
The fact of the matter is a soft lens will take a soft picture at any
shutter speed on or off a tripod or with use of flash.
But a sharp lens will take a sharper picture than a soft lens.
In any saturation.

Just because you are shooting with fast film or high iso' s with low shutter
speeds does not not mean its not good to have the best lens you can afford.
In music recording they call it over sampling.
They may only be listening to 16 bits at their end but its going to sound a
lot better if its recorded in 24 bits on your end.