Subject: [Leica] Wildebeest
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:12:54 -0700

Jay, I can't avoid the observation that your photo reminds me of cave art
from our ancestors in the Pleistocene ...

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On May 16, 2013, at 8:07 AM, H&ECummer <cummer at netvigator.com> wrote:

Hi Jayanand,
Just lovely - you can smell the action with the dust stirred up. I also like
very much the Kilimanjaro pano with the elephants in the same folder.
Looks like a great place to visit and photograph.
Thanks for posting.
Howard