Subject: [Leica] Wildebeest
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:26:08 +0200

Wonderful sight and rendition - nearly Lascaux
http://www.lascaux.culture.fr/index.php?fichier=00.xml#/fr/00.xml

I'd resize it down to let's say 1600 so that the grain/noise doesn't
show in the large version the whole scene can be viewed without
scrolling.

Keep processing my friend, you seem to have only shown the surface of
your bounty and still have beautiful sights to share aplenty :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 16 mai 13 ? 09:11, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :