Subject: [Leica] huh…..?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 19:35:49 -0700

What.  ?

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On May 15, 2013, at 7:29 PM, Peter Cheyne <peter.cheyne at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Steve,

for the first few looks I could only see the baby as a doll strapped to his
back. A few more looks and I'm not so sure. When I click to see the large
version, I get another Google Chrome window, but blank, and the place where
URLs usually are just reads: "about:blank".

If it's just a baby, then I think it's just a quirky bit of fun, especially
as the dog seems to be able to use all four legs, so it's likely it can
swim.

All the best,

Peter