Subject: [Leica] 'Look both Ways' - advice please.
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 18:42:45 +0200

Gerry,

It is my fault, I didn't saw the picture large. IMO all the picture look as
if you have maybe due severe corrections, the light is very difficult. SEP2
is useful but when do you enhance structure it can produce effects not
desired, look at the DNG if the areas in black are in black, you can't do
anything, if not I think you can reduce noise and intend a smooth finishing
to avoid these strong contrasts. I recommend too a final trial printing it,
this is the real final prove for me.

Just my 2 cents ...

Cheers
Lluis

El 14/05/2013, a las 08:38, Gerry Walden escribi?: