Subject: [Leica] James Jarché
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:55:16 +0100

Saw it Gerry. It was a brilliant advertisment for the Leica M3 and, of
course, the 35 mm Summaron with goggles. The camera looked just so iconic in
that programme. Secondhand prices will lift, so that gladdened my heart as I
have one!  However, I'll never sell it.

Didn't realise the programme was going to be on as I would have posted to
the list beforehand to tell people to watch it. Luckily, my wife called me
just before it started.

On Jarch?, he did take some great photographs and he'll be a lot more
collectable in the future. I'm sure the Suchet brothers will be delighted
with that too, as I'd imagine they'll have some :-)

Douglas