Subject: [Leica] Update re my wifes' health
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:36:40 -0400

Dear Gerry,
I am very happy to hear this!
My very best wishes to you all.
May we hear only good news from you.

My friend Dick now completes one full year since being diagnosed with
glioblastoma of the brain.
I had posted about him last year on LUG.
I am happy to report he is well too :-)
Bharani

Message: 32
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:08:14 +0100
From: Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at me.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

This is for all the people on the LUG who have, both publicly and
privately, given me great support over the last few months whilst my wife
has been going through chemotherapy. In particular I want to mention
Charlie for his very supportive contact.

I am pleased to say that Pat had her last chemotherapy session on Friday,
and we are now waiting for a new scan and an onward programme of treatment.
The results of all tests are very positive but, as I am sure you all know,
you are never cured of cancer and we have lived under this cloud for around
15 years now, sometimes darker than others.

We now have a cruise to the northern most tip of Norway booked, and of
course our trip to Barcelona.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts, and I hope I can continue to
report good news.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or