Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rhody in the Rain
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 01:30:00 -0400

I was looking up this week the famous 20mm micro Nikkor which I though was
long extinct but is still being made. A real dream piece of gear. Would be
great of head shots of the more formalized type. And tight headshots shot
that way. And all kinds of stuff. And its got the finish that like like on
Leitz microscopes which is no longer made by Nikon as its too expensive.
What a mistake! Its on my medium to short list.