Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: Motley Crew?
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 00:08:39 -0500

Whatever one thinks of M?tley Cr?e and Leica's association with Messr. Sixx
and his hair/metal band, the group has provided one of my all-time favorite
lyrics (possibly lifted from elsewhere) and gems of life advice:

"You got to go a little crazy to keep from going insane."

Great advice. For all if us.

Haven't a clue what song it was. Heard it aeons ago while trying to stay
awake and moderately alert while driving north through Iowa in a blizzard.
(Though not snow blinded by coke. Alas, given the lousy circumstances and
energy of that journey.)

That lyric/life advice from M?tley Cr?e has done me a world of good. With
photography and other endeavors.

My best to Leica and Mr. Sixx.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Subject: Re: Motley Crew?)