Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant's biography
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 11:19:41 +1000

Amazon USA and UK both have Ted's biography available for pre-order now.
Release is scheduled for mid October. The US price is even discounted and I
guess residents can qualify for the free shipping options too.

Go here and it should open Heritage Publishing
http://www.heritagehouse.ca/book_details.php?isbn_upc=9781927527344

The title?

"TED GRANT -- Sixty years of Legendary Photojournalism!"

*Fun tickets in my pocket, visions in my brain* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman