Subject: [Leica] Motley Crew?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 06:40:06 +1000

Tina you are thinking like a photographer only ;-) Leicas are luxury goods
conveying status as well as unique photographic tools. Image and profile
sell cameras too. If they only sold cameras to dedicated photographers like
you they would be broke. (and there would be no Leicas for dedicated
photographers!).

*Fun tickets in my pocket, visions in my brain* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman