Subject: [Leica] Adobe kills creative suite
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 23:04:35 +0000

Because as soon as you stop paying for it you stop being able to use it,
look at how many people on this list are using earlier versions of CS with
no extra cost since then....

john

 From a European perspective i.e. price tag, this amounts to paying
the suite on instalments over three years or so and that probably
includes upgrades on top of updates.
A CD/DVD would have become obsolete over that period of time, would it
not?
And 3 years, who keeps a camera for so long?
So what's the big deal?

Amiti?s
Philippe updated daily

Le 7 mai 13 ? 22:02, John McMaster a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)