Subject: [Leica] Adobe kills creative suite
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:02:23 +0000

I think it is only $30/month if you own the latest (or just recent?)
software, and that price is only for the first 12 months when Adobe can
change it to whatever they want...

john

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Adobe kills creative suite)