Subject: [Leica] Salgado Talks About Photography, Trees
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:54:44 +0100

Robert

Just got around to this, and thank you so much for posting. Surely this guy
has to be the most committed photographer ever. Great to see his images, and
to hear his talk. the exhibition is on in London at the moment and is very
high on my visit list, and the book is also. The only problem is I saw an
exhibition of his before, and he is just so very good he makes me feel like
packing it all in and giving up, which I am sure is not what he would want.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932