Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Friday's Flower Found at Rocket Baby Bakery
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 18:31:40 +0200

Very nice mix of beautiful old times colours (#1&2), cute kids among
which your grand-daughter who looks cuter everyday :-) I also like the
little fellow's riding his chair as only young boys will :-)
And the dishes make me think the best foods are always the simplest -
where bread comes first.

Thanks for sharing George

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 4 mai 13 ? 21:24, George Lottermoser a ?crit :