Subject: [Leica] ANNOUNCEMENT OF A KIND. :-)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 00:02:58 +0200

Dear Ted,

I'm very happy to hear this announcement, this prove once more your
fantastic energy. I look forward shake your hands again in September, and
shot and toast together with our fiends a glass of wine.

I see that many of us have asked you to have a signed book, I imagine you
have not time for the moment it will be better order the book as it is and I
hope you can sign it at everyone will be here in September, FRIENDS! this is
is an added reason to come to Barcelona in September!!!!!

My best wishes for the surgical operation and for a fast recovery, if
possible keep us posted.

Just a little thing for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFuX-cPblA

Congratulations again for your great career as a person and a photographer!

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/05/2013, a las 04:02, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: